Join Advanced php training program in Najafgarh by W3training School, To provide more practical exposure our complete php training is based on live projects.
What You Will Learn In php Training ?
Introduction to PHP Development
- Evaluation of Php programming
- Php Basic Syntax
- Variable and constant
- Data type in php
- Expression and operation
Working with html form and php
- Creating html form
- How to capture form data
- Defining value for forms
- Working with single and multi value field
- Processing redirect webpage after form submission.
Learn Decisions and loop in php
- Introduction to decision and loops
- Making of Decisions
- Implement loop in working projects.
- Using decision with loop
Working with Functions in Php
- Introduction to function
- Learn how to define functions
- Using call by value and call by reference
- Working with different type of Functions
String in php
- Introduction to String
- Working with finding and replacing string
- Formatting String
- Using library function in string
Array in php
- Basics of Array
- Working with index and associate array
- Working with array elements
- Looping with index and associate array
- Working with other useful arrays from library function.
Working with file and Directories
- Working with Files and directories.
- Opening and closing file and directories
- Coping, Renaming and deleting files
- Downloading and uploading files
State Management and expressions in Php
- Working with Query string and hidden field.
- Working with cookies and session
- Introduction to expression
- Pattern matching in Php
- Replacing text
- Splitting a string with a Regular Expression
Database Connectivity with MySql
- Introduction to MySql Database
- Learn how to connect php files with Data Base
- Introduction to basics database queries.
- Working with Insert, Delete, Update, Select and other necessary queries.
- How to execute php queries.
Learn Advance PHP Programming
Working with OOPS in php
- Introduction to OOPS
- Basics of Objects
- Declaring class in OOPS
- Construction and Destructor.
- Assessing properties through variables.
- Protected properties through different methods.
- Public and Private properties
- Class constant
- Inheritance & code reusability
- Parent:: & self:: keyword
- Instance of operator
- Abstract method and class
- Understanding Exception and error
- Try, catch, throw
Working with php projects