Big Data Hadoop Developer is currently the world’s most popular and in-demand profile as far as handling a large amount of data is concerned.
There is no doubt that big data market has grown rapidly in the past few years and is expected to grow further with an invincible CAGR. Thus, opening various job opportunities for IT professional along with fascinating salary packages.
Big Data Hadoop Developer training will enable students and professionals create robust and streamlined Hadoop applications using Hadoop core components such as MapReduce and HDFS and Hadoop related frameworks such as Pig, Hive, HBase etc.
After the training, you will be able to write and execute MapReduce algorithms and work with HDFS Java API’s. Apart from this, you will be able to store a large amount of data across Hadoop cluster using HQL(Hive Query Language) queries.
Objectives of Big Data Hadoop Developer Training Program
The objectives of the big data Hadoop developer training program are listed below.
- Learn how to use HDFS(Hadoop Distributed File System) to store a large amount of structured and unstructured data.
- Learn how to implement MapReduce algorithms.
- Work with Hadoop Application Programming Interfaces(API’s).
- Understand how to read and write files stored in the Hadoop cluster through SQL queries using Apache Hive framework.
- Understand how security and data privacy is maintained.
Why go for Big Data Hadoop Developer Training Program
Well, if you look at some of the numeric figures being collected from various sources as shown below. It will become quite explicit to know why you should go for Big Data Hadoop Developer Training.
Let’s have a look on these figures.
$ 99.31 billion- This is the amount to which big data Hadoop global market is expected to reach by 2022 at a compound annual growth rate(CAGR) of 42.1%. This figure has been proclaimed by Forbes.
Some similar figure has been concluded by other market research companies as well.
$ 87.14 billion- global big data Hadoop market by 2022 growing at CAGR of 50%, according to Zion Market Research.
$ 84.6 billion- global big data Hadoop market by 2021, according to Allied Market Research.
1.5 million- according to Mckinsey market research reports, there will be need of 1.5 million big data professionals by 2018.
$ 135k- per year salary of a Hadoop developer as stated by Indeed.com
Rs 334k to 1.67m- per year salary of a Cloudera Certified Hadoop Developer as stated by payscale.com.
These figures clearly depict the increasing need of Hadoop developers and the benefits they are likely to get in the future. Therefore, it is highly recommended for IT professionals to go for the big data Hadoop developer training program.
Job Responsibilities of Big Data Hadoop Developer
Just like a software developer, big data Hadoop developer is responsible for developing applications but in the domain of big data. He must have strong programming skills and should be able to write codes faster.
The programming languages that a Hadoop developer should be the master in are Java and Python. He should also be familiar with Apache Hive as he is often involved in writing SQL queries to read, write and manage files that are stored in different machines present inside a Hadoop cluster.
Other Job Responsibilities of a Big Data Hadoop Developer are listed below.
- Writing MapReduce algorithms efficiently.
- Scripting using Apache Pig.
- Managing Hadoop jobs within the Hadoop cluster using workflow scheduler system framework Apache Oozie.
- Maintaining the privacy of data inside Hadoop cluster.
- Creating tables consisting of data in rows and column using Apache Hive.
- Installing, configuring Hadoop environment.
Benefits of Big Data Hadoop Developer Training Course
There are a lot benefits of big data Hadoop developer training course. You can explore as many job opportunities for yourself as you will rarely found in technologies other than big data Hadoop.
The IT sectors that are continuously in search of highly skilled Hadoop developers are retail, banking, and finance, telecommunications, power grid, healthcare, advertising, just to name a few.
If you have been stuck in the same job for many years with a mere increase in the salary, it is a great time to switch into some trending technology like big data Hadoop that offers eye-catching salary packages.
There are a lot of companies waiting for you but they expect certain qualities before hiring you which you can fulfill by enrolling into big data Hadoop developer training course.
Benefits of big data Hadoop developer training course are listed below.
- You will get industry-based practical exposure in the domains of telecom, retail, finance, healthcare etc.
- You will get Hadoop developer certification that will add value to your resume and help you to get hired by national and multinational organizations.
- Accelerated career growth.
- Assistance for Cloudera/ Hortonworks/ MapR certification.
- You will be instructed by highly skilled industry experts.
Who Should Take Hadoop Developer Training Course
Big data Hadoop developer training is suitable for those who have experience in the programming language such as python, java, c etc. and have a basic knowledge of SQL and Linux operating system.
Computer Science Students who are willing to make their career in big data technology.
Software Developers working in IT industries.
Data Warehousing Professionals.
BSc IT students who have good knowledge of java, python, and SQL.