Responsive website designing is part of W3training School advanced web designing course which cover all the latest css-3 media queries and bootstrap (Responsive framework) used to design webpages for multiple devices.
With increase the usage of internet over mobile phones and tablets demand of responsive websites are increasing. After announcing of google search results preference for responsive websites over unresponsive design it’s demand on hike
Responsive CSS and Bootstrap Training Content
Responsive CSS Course content
- Introduction to responsive css.
- Into to Media queries.
- Max and min width media queries.
- Working on practical layout for media queries.
Bootstrap Course Content
- Introduction to bootstrap
- bootstrap versions.
- Importance of bootstrap
- Usage for designers and developers.
- Adding to webpage.
- Learn about grid system
- Multiple grid system and types
- Rows and Offsets
- How to make responsive images.
- Bootstrap 3 introduction.
- Different types of Typography and buttons.
- Navigation bars and Icons
- Lists, tablets and forms in bootstrap.
- Breadcrumbs, components and page header.
- Dropdowns, button groups and dropdown selects.
- Input, pagination and thumbnails.
- Panels wells and bootstrap plugin.
- Collapse and accordion.
- Modal Markup and events.
- Tab, tooltip and alert
- Carousel markup, indicators, navigation and captions
- Introduction to Bootstrap -3
- New changes and addons
- Grid and Blog entry migration.
- Navigation bar and sidebar migration.
- Using custom CSS and migration of bootstrap package.
Who can learn bootstrap and responsive web designing
- Any fresher who is looking to build his/her career in responsive web designing.
- Professional currently working on static and unresponsive sites.
- Developers looking to work with bootstrap development.
- UI/UX professionla looking to add extra knowledge about responsive designing.
Benefits of responsive web designing
- Responsive website fit to any device used by users.
- Google prefer to rank better responsive websites as compare to others those are build on old unresponsive structure.
- Help to provide good user experience, they no need to extra scroll on sides.
- Save amount of small level business website for building mobile apps.
- Maintain the look and feel of website in all devices without any errors.