Magento is a open source e-commerce application by php. Magento is highly efficient and scalable e-commerce solution for small as well as large business firms. Magento is a e-commerce content management system developed by php in Zend framework. Magento has got all the e-commerce feature as well as is flexible to fulfil all the e-commerce need.
Magento is a feature-rich e-commerce platform built on open-source technology that provides online merchants with unprecedented flexibility and control over the look, content and functionality of their e-commerce store.
Magento provides search engine optimization and catalogue-management tools to give merchants the power to create sites that are tailored to their unique business needs. Magento offers ultimate e-commerce solution for every online business model.
Magento is very powerful and popular free source e-commerce tool for presenting your products online. You can easily create your products catalogue and manage it. You can add multiple products in similar category and add more than one image for the same product, review the product and allow creating of wish lists. It allows catalog and product browsing, product filtering and product comparison.
Magento is very friendly to your e-commerce need and you can easily add new products, do batch product updates, manage your inventory, easily manage orders and shipments, and integrate different payment methods.
Benefits of learning Magento
- E-commerce is a growing market – We all know e-commerce is a booming field and there are lots of demand and opportunity for e-commerce expert IT professionals.
- In Demand Skill – Magento is an open source platform and very demanding in IT industry those are working on e-commerce platform.
- Search engine friendly – Magento has advance resource to perform search engine optimization and attract organic traffic which reduces promotion cost.
- Plug-in for everything –If you are developing a e-commerce website in Magento you can easily get plug-in for everything like tracking, booking, logistics.
Why W3training School for Magento training in Gurgaon
- Latest and updated course content as per industry standards.
- Highly experienced working professional as trainer.
- Small batches and personal level training.
- W3training School Gurgaon will teach you on live projects.
- Flexible batch timing.
What you learn in Magento training at W3training School Gurgaon
Getting Started with Magento CMS
- What is Magento CMS
- Installing the Server or Local host
- Installing Magento with or without Sample Data
- Exploring Magento Interface
- Features in Magento
- Benefits of Using Magento
- Industry Trends
- Touring My Account Dashboard
- How to Get Support from Magento Community
Setting up Your Store in Magento CMS
- Setting Up Your Store Options
- Setting Up New Products
- Understanding Product Types
- Working with Pricing such as Tiered Pricing, Special Pricing etc
- Managing Product Categories
- Setting Checkout Options
- Adjusting Tax Settings
- Working with Shipping Methods
- Taking Your Store Live
Setting Payment Gateways in Magento CMS
- Exploring Payment Methods
- Understanding Payment Gateways
- Setting Up PayPal Payments
- Setting Up Authorize.net Payments
- Setting Up Google Checkout
Customizing Your Store in Magento CMS
- Adding Pages to Your Store
- Working with Blocks & Widgets
- Changing Page Layouts
- Adding Links to the Nav Bar
- Adding Products to the Homepage
- Working with Themes
- Using a Custom Domain Name
Creating Your own Theme in Magento
- Exploring Magento Template System
- Understanding the directory and file structure for Magento
- Deciding a better approach to customize or create a Theme
- Working with Page Templates, Layouts, and Block Templates
- Creating Your own Structural Blocks in Magento
- Assigning Content Blocks using Various Approaches in Magento
- Creating Your Own Default Theme.
Creating Basic Extension in Magento
- Extensions Structure for Magento
- Understanding MVC in Magento
- General OOP and MVC Concepts
- Event-driven Architecture
- Magento Module-based Architecture
- Magento Directory Structure/ Naming Conventions/ Code Pools/ Namespaces/ Module Structure
- Understanding Class Overrides in Magento
- Dealing with Event Observer
- Module Naming Conventions and Best Practices
- Code Setup and Configuration
- Creating Module Configuration File
- Handling Controller Dispatch
- Testing and Troubleshooting