IOS App Development Training In Gurgaon
Join Advanced IOS Training Program In Gurgaon With W3training School and build Your Own IOS/iPhone mobile apps
- IOS Trainer having 7+ Year Of Experience in IOS Development.
- Special Weekend Batches for Working Professionals.
- Complete Training On Live Project for 100% Practical Exposure
- 100% Placement assistance for Job Seekers in IOS Industry.
- Latest IOS course content with Covering Industry Requirements.
- Highest Recommanded IOS App Development Training Institute in Gurgaon.
Join Our Advanced IOS APP Development training in Gurgaon and build IOS apps for own website or client’s requirements. With increase the demand of I-Phones and mobiles internet usage every website or online platform need to introduce them-self on apple Mobile users.
And every small and big companies need to capture there website in IOS Apps for increase apple i-Phone users compatibility. IOS is second largest mobile operating system which used with most of internet users.
Our IOS Training Process
IOS Development Course content
IOS – An introduction
- What is IOS?
- IOS Architecture.
- Application life cycle.
Know the basics of C
- Overview of IDE
- Control Statements
- Variables and Operators
- Inheritance and Polymorphic
- Introduce ‘Project App to the audience
Start With IOS Project
- Introduction to types of Application
- IPhone / IPad (Universal configuration)
- Controllers and Classes
- Projects and Targets
- App Delegates
- Debugging tools in X-Code
IOS Application Settings
- Introduction to Application Setting
- How Settings work in IOS?
- How to create a Settings file
- Saving and Retrieving
- Settings Default
- In Application Settings
- What is MVC – dynamically adding views?
- The Model
- The View
- The Controller
- Adding the ‘Model
- Target and Action pattern
Memory Management in IOS App Development
- Auto release pool
- Modifiers: Strong, weak, assign, __ Auto releasing.
- Reference Counting ( Alloc, New, Copy, Mutable copy )
Navigation in IOS Development
- Introduction to navigation.
- Basic View Architecture.
- Navigation based Architecture.
- Tab based View Architecture.
- Launching a View.
- Modal Views.
- Tab Controls
Table Views in IOS Application Development
- Introduction to table view
- How Table Views work
- Creating a Table View
- Selecting a Row
- Customizing the View
IOS Action Sheets and Alerts
- Introduction to Action Sheets
- Create an Alert
- Responding to an Action Sheet
- Creating an Action Sheet
Advanced Features in IOS Application
- Web Services: XML and JSON
- Notification Center: Push -Local messaging
- Touches & Gestures
Deploying and Testing of Application
- Introduction to App Testing
- Overview of the Process
- Deploying to a device
- Create a distribution file – IPA
- App Store preparation
- Submission Process