Hadoop Administrator training will impart all the essential admin skills needed to manage Hadoop clusters that may vary in size and complexities.
A Hadoop administrator is one of the core members of an organization responsible for handling big data and generating high revenues for the organizations through his administration skills and expertise.
He is the one who is involved in maintaining Hadoop clusters no matter how large and complex it is by implementing activities such as installation, configuration, monitoring, performance tuning, load balancing etc.
Our big data hadoop administrator training is designed in such a way that it will prepare you to face any kind of real world challenges that occur while dealing with large amount of structured and unstructured data across hadoop cluster. On the top of it, you will learn how the security implementations are carried out using Kerberos.
Objectives of Big Data Hadoop Administrator Training
The objective of hadoop administrator training course is to make you familiar with the following hadoop topics and components with hands-on practice and real-life use cases.
- Understand the Hadoop Architecture which is comprised of three components namely Clients(for loading the data, submitting MapReduce Jobs and accessing the data), Masters(Job Tracker, Name Node and Secondary Name Node) and Slaves(Task Tracker and Data Node).
- Learn how a multi-node Hadoop Cluster is deployed.
- Learn how Apache Oozie workflow scheduler is used to manage hadoop jobs.
- Understand HCatalog(storage management layer) in Hive to read and write data on the grid with different data processing tools such as Pig and MapReduce.
- Learn Ambari, Ganglia, Puppet, HBase etc.
- Understand HDFS Federation.
- Learn how to install and configure Apache hadoop on AWS EC2(Linux).
- Understand hadoop concepts such as Pseudo Distributed Mode, Fair Scheduler, Safe Mode in hadoop, Trash Server, Quota Management, Distcp, etc.
- Understand core concepts of Hadoop 2.0
- Understand Name Node High Availability with QJM(Quorum Journal Manager)
Why to Choose Hadoop Administrator Training Program
Big data hadoop has emerged as one of the fastest growing technology that has influenced many organization with better business outcomes especially in terms of ROI(Return on investment).
Even the world’s biggest organizations such as Facebook, Twitter, Ebay, LinkedIn etc. are continuously deploying hadoop and its components to handle terabytes and petabytes of data.
Apart from these social media and e-commerce companies, hadoop is being used in many domains such as healthcare, retail, power grid, banking and finance, advertising, telecommunication, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing etc.
These evidences are enough to manifest the huge demand of Hadoop Administrators in this information age where handling large amount of data has become the major concern.
According to indeed.com, the average salary of a hadoop administrator in United States varies from $69k to $93k per year based on the experience level. And according to glassdoor.com, the average salary of a hadoop administrator in India ranges from Rs. 385k to Rs. 418k.
Therefore, IT professionals should choose hadoop administrator training program in order to avail high salary packages and to grow their career in the most trending technology i.e, big data hadoop.
Job Responsibilities of Big Data Hadoop Administrator
A Hadoop Administrator has a wide range of job responsibilities that involves several monitoring techniques using various big data handling tools.
Some of these responsibilities are listed below, some are common and some may vary according to the type of organization.
- Planning, Monitoring, Installation and configuration of hadoop cluster.
- Using Ganglia, Nagios, Cloudera Manager Enterprise to add or remove nodes.
- Load balancing and performance tuning.
- Deploying Multi-node hadoop cluster.
- Loading data into the cluster using Sqoop and Flume.
- Configuring the FairScheduler
- Backing up the data present in the hadoop cluster.
- Handling big data processing issues.
- Upgrading, maintaining and securing hadoop cluster.
- Setting up Apache HBase to make real-time read/write access to the large amount of data present in the hadoop cluster.
- Managing Hadoop jobs using Apache Oozie workflow scheduler.
- Managing disk space.
- Using Kerberos for carrying out security implementations.
Benefits of Hadoop Administrator Training Course
- Better Job Opportunities
- Better Salary Packages
- Practical Exposure
- Accelerated Career Growth
- Hadoop Administrator Certification
Who Should Take Big Data Hadoop Administrator Training Course
Hadoop Administration training course is suitable for those who have good knowledge of Linux operating system and have previous experience in IT sector in the following fields.
- Infrastructure Administrator
- System Administrator
- Database Administrator
- Senior Database Administrator
- Network Administrator IT
- PayRoll Administrator
- Human Resource Administrator
- Windows Administrator
- Linux Administrator
- Hadoop Developers
- Hadoop Architect
- IT Managers
Why Us For Hadoop Administrator Training Program
Here are some features of our hadoop administrator training program.
- Instructor-led training
- Real life project-based training
- Periodic Assignments
- Free Demo Classes
- Customized course curriculum
- Assistance for Hadoop Administrator Certification by 1.) -Hortonworks- HDP Certified Administrator(HDPCA) 2.) – Cloudera- CCA Administrator(CCA131) 3.) MapR- MapR Certified Cluster Administrator(MCCA)
- Practice Labs
- Student-cordial pacing
- Assistance for Job Interviews
- Certification by W3training School