AWS is one of the fastest growing and widely used technology across the globe right now. In fact, AWS is regarded as the biggest market player in terms of delivering various IT services and generating business profits for its millions of customers.
Several market research companies have surveyed and found that an IT professional with desired AWS expertise earns much higher as compared to professional lacking in AWS skills.
This is why, we have started AWS training in Delhi to generate as much highly skilled IT professionals as demanded by the corporate industries.
We provide them hands-on experience in designing scalable and reliable web applications and systems and deploying them on AWS cloud with 100% practical exposure in the domains of Retail, Healthcare, Media, Digital Marketing etc.
How AWS Helps Organizations To Grow?
Before the evolution of AWS technology, organizations have to invest more in building large infrastructures to run their businesses due to the advancement in the technology. This requires certain amount of manpower, money and time.
But with the advent of AWS, all these business problems have diminished. AWS has significantly helped many IT firms and governmental organizations to generate huge revenues as a result of reduction in investment and time to deploy large IT infrastructures.
Here is a list of such organizations who have already gained business profits by adopting and migrating to AWS cloud computing services.
|Slack||AON||New York Public Library|
|SoundCloud||Vodafone||Azim Premji Foundation|
Apart from cost and time reduction, AWS cloud computing services have successfully provided several other benefits to its millions of active global customers in 190 countries.
Scalability-AWS provides high scalability. Whether it is storage needs or you want to extend networking infrastructure, you can easily scale up the capacity of virtual systems and networks.
Cloud Security & Increased Privacy-AWS helps its customers to design and deploy web application and systems under a secure cloud environment. AWS stores your data safely in its highly secured data centers at very lower costs.
Hybrid Cloud Architecture-AWS enables its customers to integrate their data and resources with the cloud resources to increase hybrid cloud capabilities including security, networking, storage, management and application deployment.
High Availability & Fault Tolerance-AWS provides highly available and fault tolerant systems which means your system will continue to operate and maintain its functionality regardless of the faults and other failures in the system.
No Server Management-With AWS, you don’t have think about scaling and maintaining servers, it enables you to build and run serverless applications. By default, AWS services has in-built server handling capabilities.
Our Aim Behind AWS Training in Delhi?
Our aim behind launching AWS training in Delhi is to generate industry-ready AWS certified IT professionals by imparting all the necessary AWS skills through exposing them to the industry-based real-life projects and case studies.
Furthermore, our target is to make students and IT professionals masters in the following AWS tools and frameworks.
- Amazon S3(Simple Storage Service)
- AWS Snowball
- AWS Lambda
- Amazon EC2(Elastic Compute Cloud)
- Amazon VPC(Virtual Private Cloud)
- Elastic Load Balancing
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Amazon EMR(Elastic MapReduce)
- AWS Data Pipeline
- Amazon Cloudsearch
- Amazon Lex
- Amazon GameLift
- Amazon AppStream 2.0
- AWS CodeBuild, just to name a few
We also prepare our students for AWS certifications especially at two levels-Associate and Professional in the three knowledge areas architecting, developing and operations.
Who Should Apply For AWS Training in Delhi?
In order to enroll into our AWS training in Delhi, you have to be sound at computer science or information technology. Students those who are pursuing or have pursued technical course in CS/ IT are welcomed to this AWS training.
IT professionals from various IT departments are also welcomed to our AWS training in Delhi. Below is a list of such IT professionals.
- Data Analysts
- IT Managers
- Solutions Architect
- Cloud Administrators
- System Administrators
- Big Data Hadoop Professionals
- Data Scientists
- Software Developers
- Database Administrators
- Mainframe Professionals
- Data Warehousing Professionals
- Cloud Manager
- Solutions Design Engineer
- Data Management Professionals
Educational eligibility for AWS training.
- B.tech (CS/ IT) students
- M.tech (CS/ IT) students
- BCA/ MCA students
- B.Sc.IT/ MSc.IT students
- B.Sc.(Hardware and Networking) students
- B.Sc.(Computer Applications and Informatics) students
- B.E(CS/ IT) students
What Job Opportunities You Get After AWS Training in Delhi?
After successfully completing your AWS training in Delhi and gaining the AWS associate or professional level certification, you will be benefited with a lot of job opportunities. You can either apply for AWS jobs in Delhi and Delhi NCR(NOIDA, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad) or in other cities in India.
Here are some national and multinational companies in Delhi and Delhi NCR who are using AWS services and require AWS certified professionals for their functional works.
Some AWS Companies in Delhi
- I2K2 Networks
- AISPL(Amazon Internet Services Pvt. Ltd.)
Salient Features Of Our AWS Training in Delhi
- Our AWS training is based on live industry projects in various IT domains.
- We have highly skilled instructors who are experts in their relevant fields.
- We have provision for free demo sessions.
- We provide flexible batch timings to our students to let them feel comfortable.
- We also provide backup classes in case students miss the training sessions.
- You will be given free study material.
- We conduct periodic tests to ensure that students are grasping the AWS concepts during their training sessions.
- We provide assistance for job interviews and help students build effective CV.
- We prepare students and professionals for AWS certification exam.
- Our practice labs are equipped with latest devices and uninterrupted wifi connectivity.
- We have flexible payment options. You can pay via cash, debit or credit card, EMI’s and Net Banking.