Dehradun is one of the most popular education hubs in India which is situated in Doon Valley on the foothills of Himalayas in Uttrakhand.
It is famous for its beautiful picturesque landscape, pleasant climate and most importantly the learning environment. The city is full of colleges and universities with thousands of students graduating each year which makes it a perfect destination for launching Hadoop Training in Dehradun.
This training will give an opportunity to all the undergraduates, graduates and other IT professionals from different colleges in Dehradun to learn and comprehend Hadoop Framework with 100% practical exposure.
You will gain hands-on experience on how hadoop core components such as HDFS, MapReduce, YARN, Pig, Hive, Hbase, Sqoop, Zookeeper, Flume, Oozie etc. are used to store, process and analyze large amount of structured and unstructured data
Our Aim Behind Hadoop Training in Dehradun
There are a lot of CS/ IT students in Dehradun who find it difficult to crack interviews just because of the lack of practical exposure and hands-on experience demanded by the industries.
Our aim behind hadoop training in dehradun is to fill students with confidence by making them familiar with various hadoop core components along with their uses in different IT industries so as to open up various job opportunities for them.
Here are some of the Hadoop skills which you are going to learn during our hadoop training in Dehradun.
- Learn about hadoop framework, hadoop ecosystem and its core components like HDFS(Hadoop Distributed File System), MapReduce, Apache Hive, Apache Pig, Apache HBase, Apache Mahout, Apache Zookeeper, Apache Oozie etc.
- Processing large amount of structured and unstructured data using Apache Hive.
- Storing large amount of data using HDFS.
- Working with workflow scheduler Apache Oozie to manage hadoop jobs.
- Installing, configuring and deploying multi-node hadoop cluster.
- Performing various hadoop tests such as MRUnit Testing, SOA testing, ETL testing, BVT, DB Testing etc.
- Using Apache Mahout to implement machine learning algorithms.
- Performing various data operations such as ETL data pipelines, Iterative data processing, research on raw data, writing MapReduce algorithms using Apache Pig.
- Understanding concepts like Data Visualization, Data Integration, Data Management and Data Mining.
- Implementing data security and privacy using kerberos, a computer network authentication protocol.
- Working on NoSQL frameworks such as Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB, Vertica, Neo4J etc.
Who Are Eligible For Hadoop Training in Dehradun?
To join our hadoop training in Dehradun, the students or IT professionals should meet the following three eligibility criterias.
- Basic knowledge of Java
- Basic understanding of Linux Operating System
- Basic knowledge of SQL
However, if you don’t have any knowledge about the above three topics, then we will provide you free preparatory sessions in order to make you ready for the hadoop training sessions.
Our Hadoop Training in Dehradun is best suited to the engineering students and the following IT professionals.
- IT Project Managers
- Data Analysts
- Software Developers
- Software Engineers
- Software Architects
- DBA(Database Administrators)
- Software Testing Professionals
- Data Management Professionals
- Mainframe Professionals
- System Administrators
- QA Professionals
- Data Warehousing Professionals
- Engineering and other aspiring Graduates who are looking to build their career in Big Data Hadoop Technology.
Career Opportunities After Hadoop Training in Dehradun
You are not gonna believe the kind of job opportunities you are likely to get after successfully completing our hadoop training in Dehradun.
There are a lot of big data companies in India which are in regular search of highly skilled hadoop professionals having hands-on experience in processing, storing and analyzing large data sets across computer clusters along with hadoop certification.
In fact, these organizations are offering eye-catching salary packages to certified hadoop professionals and in order to avail these benefits, you must undergo hadoop training.
According to several market research companies, the average salary of certified hadoop professionals ranges from $120k to $170k per year.
We have shown below a list of big data companies in India who are massively employing hadoop technology for their operational works to make raw data useful for generating high revenues and frequently hires hadoop professionals such as hadoop developer, hadoop administrator, data scientists, hadoop architect and hadoop tester.
- TCS(Tata Consultancy Services)
- IBM Research, just to name a few
Key Features of Our Hadoop Training in Dehradun
- Our training is based on real-life projects in various domains such as retail, healthcare, telecommunications, digital marketing, finance, pharmaceuticals etc.
- We have expert trainers having more than 6 years of experience in handling big data issues in national and multinational corporations.
- We provide flexible batch timings.
- We provide assignments to our students and conduct mock tests on a regular basis.
- We also provide a complimentary course to those students and professionals who don’t have a basic understanding of SQL, Java and Linux operating system.
- We prepare our students for globally recognized Hadoop Certification Exams by Cloudera and Hortonworks.
- We provide Job assistance to our students to open various career opportunities for them.
- We have flexible payment options for our students. You can pay through debit/ credit card, Cash, EMI’s etc.
- Free demo sessions are also available.
- Resume and Interview preparation.
- We have well equipped smart practice labs.